The deadline for registration is the second Friday of the semester.
Links to the right list all required classes for the current semester. In the case that more than one section of a course is offered, you should register for the exact section noted.
- If you plan to take one of the design electives listed on the linked PDF, please remember that you should register ASAP as we do not hold seats for grad students and they will fill quickly once the undergrad students start registering
- You will need to complete two DES 520 classes and four additional Electives in order to have enough credits to graduate.
- Two of the four Electives must be from CADA.
- Only 400-level or above courses may be used to fulfill graduate elective requirements.
- You may take more than two DES 520 classes.
- If you wish to take more than one DES 520 in the same semester, I will need to enter a special approval code.
- To expedite the process of requesting approvals, it is helpful if you include your UIN and the CRNs for the course you wish to add in your email.
- The faculty expectation is that all graduate students will register for at least 16 credits each semester in the program. If you have questions about this, please reach out to the director of your program.
DEGREE TRACKING RESOURCES