Please finalize your registration as soon as possible. The deadline for registration is the second Friday of the Fall semester.
Registration instructions: Using XE Registration
- If you plan to take one of the design electives listed on the linked PDF, please remember that you should register ASAP as we do not hold seats for grad students and they will fill quickly once the undergrad students start registering on March 31st.
- Please email the undergraduate academic advisor, Maria Gutierrez (firstname.lastname@example.org), for approval to take any undergrad design elective class.
- To expedite the process, include your UIN and the CRN(s) for the class you wish to take in the email
- Only 400-level or above courses may be used to fulfill graduate elective requirements.
- The faculty expectation is that all graduate students will register for at least 16 credits each semester in the program. If you have questions about this, please reach out to the director for your program.